Two University Scholarships
Yarmouth Clippers FC Scholarship
Yarmouth Clippers FC is offering 2 Scholarships valued at $500 dollars each.
The disbursement of these awards is conditional upon the recipient successfully completing Grade 12, and on the condition that the recipient has enrolled in a post secondary institution for continuing education.
The following minimum criteria must be met to be considered a valid candidate for the YCSC scholarship(s).
1. Two years member of Yarmouth Clippers Soccer Club
2. Course average of 75% or above during High School enrollment
3. Exemplifies positive School and Community Involvement
Applications must be received by the YCSC scholarship committee by June 15th 2021.
Applications must be received as one complete package (emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org), and must contain:
2. Letter of reference: from a teacher or school administrator citing the applicants school spirit and school participation, or from a coach (present or former) indicating the applicants qualities , or from a colleague regarding the applicants character
3. Essay of minimum 250 words on how the game soccer has impacted you to this point in your life.