Hello Players, Parents, Coaches, Coordinators, and Admins of the Timbits Soccer Program with the Yarmouth Clippers Soccer Club:
Our opening week of soccer begins Monday June 6th.
Most player/parents have been contacted about first night times and locations
U4 (Born 2018) MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY PARENT- Wednesdays 5:30pm -6:15pm
U6 (Born in 2016 or 2017) - Mondays 6pm - 7pm
U8 (Born in 2014 or 2015) - Wednesdays 6:30pm - 8pm
If you have not already paid, Please do at your earliest convenience.
Due to aftereffects of the pandemic and reasons out of our control, unfortunately, our Jerseys for the Timbits Program, sponsored by Tim Hortons Canada, are delayed. They are telling us to expect the Jerseys, Balls and Medals the week of June 17th.
We placed our order May 5th, 2022. They are a 6 week turnaround for this year!
Having said this, the importance of early registration is critical to be able to determine the number of required jerseys and sizes needed. We anticipate, next spring, our final registration date will be APRIL 15, 2023, to ensure on-time delivery. Note, this is a month earlier than this year, not counting late registrations past May 15.
Also, we will be including a place on the registration form to include jersey size. So again, on time registration will be necessary.
So, for first two weeks of soccer, we are looking for your help.
1. U4: We should have balls for you, but no jerseys on opening night. Your own sport Tee or Jersey will do and you will be placed on your team with your coach/coaches. When our order comes in, players will get their jersey.
2. U6 & U8: We are asking you bring your ball from previous years if you have it. We may have a few extra but not guaranteed. Also wear one of your previous Tim Hortons jerseys if possible, or your own Tee. When our order comes in, players will get a new ball and jersey. Coaches will be there call out their teams.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
We felt it was very important to give you a heads up about our Timbits equipment delay.
Thank you for your understanding and your patience.
See you at the field!
Regards Yarmouth FC Administration
Hello Soccer Players, parents and friends,
The Yarmouth Clippers FC is preparing for the Summer Soccer Season for 2022.
Online registration is ready to go. Yarmouth FC Registration
There are Early Bird Discounts til April 15th and Late fees after April 30th.
REFUND/CANCELLATION POLICY: Full Refund = before June 1st, 50% Refund before June 30th, No Refund after June 30th
Registration DEADLINE: Sunday, May 15th, 2022
Once you get to payment option after the registration process:
1. PREFERRED METHOD: Select Option Credit card/ Visa Debit for those payments. Registration to a team is complete with this method.
2. Select Cash/Cheque option to pay by Email Money Transfer to Email Address: email@example.com. You must include the players name and Date of Birth in the message area. Registration is pending until payment received by the Registrar.
3. Select Cash/Cheque option to pay by Cash or Cheque or Debit at The Yarmouth Recreation Office (IN person payment). You must take a copy of your Registration Confirmation with you to Yarmouth Recreation. Registration is pending until payment received by the Registrar.
NOTE: Please select payment by cash / cheque, where you must pay thru Yarmouth Recreation (Yarmouth Rec payments). Debit is an option as well at Yarmouth Recreation.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Any questions regarding registration, contact Sheridan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
YCFC House League - divisions, age groups, costs, schedule
Welcome to the NEW website for the Yarmouth Clippers Football Club (YFC), formally known as the Yarmoth Clippers Soccer Club.
We just decided to update our image and reflect our new name as well with our website.
Stay tuned for registration information in the very near future!